Elite Photography Ltd: Elite Photography Ltd is a trading name here as referred to as Elite and or Elite Photography of 3 Market Hill, St Ives, Cambs, PE27 5AL.
Client: For the purpose of this agreement, the term Client is anybody buying, hiring and renting services from Elite Photography Ltd.
Images: Photographs, digital/prints, video, post and final production produced by Elite Photography Ltd.
Kit: Any item, space or product belonging to or rented by Elite Photography Ltd.
Words in the singular include the plural and those in the plural include the singular, and references to masculine words include the feminine.
- 1. Price:
- Prices are quoted in pounds sterling and are exclusive of VAT where applicable VAT (IF applicable will be charged at the standard UK rate).
- All prices quoted and used on promotional material may be increased by Elite Photography Ltd without prior notice. Notice will be provided to confirmed Client bookings, or if any alteration to the specification or the services is made at the request of the Customer to the extent that such alteration would have given rise to an increase in the quoted contract price had it been allowed for.
- 2. Delivery & Payment Policy
- 2.1 Sessions with Elite :
- Clients pay in full for the sitting fee when booking this service (excluding parties).
- Photo Parties pay a reservation fee of 50% when booking. The 50% outstanding balance is required on the day of the photo shoot, before it commences. Photo Parties also adhere to the rules set out in the Birthday Photo Shoot Party Terms and conditions that apply.
- The photographs are selected and paid for by the Client on an agreed viewing day (by appointment only) , normally within 14-21 days after the session*.
- We treat each sale on an individual basis and the Client will be notified at the point of sale as to an estimated delivery time following the viewing . We endeavour to keep to a tight schedule making a quick turn-around time. If the Client orders a product that is produced outside of the studio then the average timeframe for receiving the product is approximately 14-21 days.
- The method of delivery will be either by post (at additional cost), or by collection from the studio, once Elite have notified the client its ready for collection.
- Elite accept payments by credit/debit card, cheque or cash.
- 2.2 Video sessions and video production with Elite:
- Clients pay for this service in the studio before the session. If the end product cannot be delivered to the Client at the end of the session then the Client and Elite discuss the delivery date and method.
- 2.3 Studio Hire (including video editing systems):
- Clients wishing to hire the studio are permitted to pay a non-refundable deposit of 25% (twenty five percent) to secure the booking for this service. The balance is payable on the day.
- 3 Cancellation & Refund Terms:
- Elite reserves the right to cancel a booking if the Client is not punctual and or they have not adhered to health and safety instructions and or if they are at fault for damaging equipment or Furtiture and or fixtures and fitting within the studio . The Client may be liable to Elite for the full cost of the session plus damages and loss of earnings.
- 3.1 Photo Sessions:
- Clients are permitted to cancel a photo booking up until 48 hours prior to the allotted date. Cancelling within 48hrs notice will incur a cancellation fee of £25.00 IF the Makeup artist is required and booked, as our Makeup professional is freelance and travels to the studio for our clients.
- Clients may cancel or re-arrange a photo party up until 1 week (7 Days) of the allocated date, cancelling thereafter an agreed fee of the clients deposit will be refunded to the customer at the owners discretion.
- Elite works on a no obligation promise that if you do not like the photographs then Elite will not charge you nor will you be given any photographs from the session. You simply walk away. Elite copyright however will remain on the photographs from the session (see Prints, Copyright and Display for further details).
- 3.2 Online Photograph Sales and delivery of products produced outside of Elite or products produced in house that required extra post production time:
- The Client is required to adhere to Elite Photo Studio policies where applicable. If the Client is unhappy with a product, or the service provided, then the Client should contact Elite with the complaint as soon as possible. Elite will manage the complaint on an individual basis that will not affect the Client's statutory rights. Elite will determine and authorise refunds on this basis and any refund issued will be returned to the Client in a timely manner. The refund mechanism will be discussed and agreed between the Client and Elite but generally the refund will reach the Client via the mechanism the Client used initially. Elite will not be liable for any claims for consequential loses howsoever caused.
- 3.3 Video sessions and video production with Elite:
- Clients may cancel Video sessions/Studio Hire sessions with Elite up until 7 days prior to the allocated date, cancelling thereafter an agreed fee of the 25% deposit will be retained.
- If the Client is unhappy with a product, or the service provided, then the Client should contact Elite with the complaint as soon as possible. Elite will manage the complaint on an individual basis that will not affect the Client's statutory rights. Elite will determine and authorise refunds on this basis and any refund issued will be returned to the Client in a timely manner. The refund mechanism will be discussed and agreed between the Client and Elite but generally the refund will reach the Client via the mechanism the Client used initially.
- Elite's copyright however will remain on the footage from the session.
- 3.4 Studio Hire (including video editing systems):
- If the Client is unhappy with the service provided or is unable to use space or kit that was booked because it failed due to fault by Elite then the Client should contact Elite with the complaint as soon as possible. Elite will manage the complaint on an individual basis that will not affect the Client's statutory rights. Elite will determine and authorise refunds on this basis and any refund issued will be returned to the Client in a timely manner. The refund mechanism will be discussed and agreed between the Client and Elite but generally the refund will reach the Client via the mechanism the Client used initially.
- In the event of part or total Elite Photography Ltd failure Elite's liability will only extend to a part or total refund of all monies paid for studio and editing systems hire services. Elite will not be liable for any claims for consequential loses howsoever caused.
- 4. Promotions:
- Voucher are valid until the date shown on the front of the voucher.
- All vouchers are only applicable to the offer shown, and Cannot be used in conjunction with ANY other offer or voucher from any source.
- Vouchers ARE not transferable or usable after the date as shown.
- Dates and times available for your photography session are booked on a first come first served basis. At the time of booking your session, you will be asked to pay the required booking fee, which MUST be paid by Debit or CREDIT card.
- The voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer; it is not redeemable for cash or goods and may only be used as described, and only one voucher per photo session, per session applies.
- The voucher may not be used to purchase photographs from a previous studio session.
- All other General Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5. Prints, Copyright and Display:
- Owing to Elite Photography Ltd and video processing techniques it may not be possible to match exactly all colours as seen by the human eye.
- The photographs, digital negatives, prints, video, edits and post production produced by Elite are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without Elite 's explicit written permission. Images supplied on any of Elite's special CDR's offers are excluded from this clause although Elite requests that any images published are acknowledge as to have been taken by Elite Photography Ltd.
- The Client agrees that Elite Photography Ltd may display any of the images taken during the session for their promotional activities (i.e. website/leaflets) providing that the images used are used lawfully and without damage to the Client.
- Images placed in password protected galleries within the website are not available to the general public in the normal course of events. It is however impossible to prevent determined persons from accessing these galleries.
- Elite is committed to preserving your privacy. Any information that we hold is, subject to these terms, processed and kept securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We employ security measures to protect any information that we hold about you from access by unauthorised persons, unlawful processing, accidental loss destruction and damage. We only keep the information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires and we do not store any financial details about you.
- Your data may be used by Elite to advise you of products, services and special promotions and passed to its group, affiliated companies, agents, studios and sub-contractors for research and analysis purposes. We may contact you by post, telephone, SMS text or email.
- 7. Protection Policy:
- Elite aims to recruit people into position of trust and adhere to protecting children and vulnerable adults policies. All of Elite's photographers have an enhanced CRB check before they are employed.
- 8. Health & Safety Policy:
- Elite Photography Ltd take every reasonable effort to ensure the premises and equipment is deemed as suitable and safe for all users at all times.
- The Client is fully responsible for their own action, and responsible for the children they are in the accompany of, and any damages or breakages to the property that incur as a result of the Clients action shall be the responsibility of the Client to pay or rectify as agreed with Elite.
- Elite do not take any responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal belongings within or outside the studio. Elite photography sessions can involve some physical activity, which is undertaken at your own risk.
- By completing Elite's Disclaimer form the Client declares that they are over 16years and deemed healthy to participate in a photo shoot, Elite take no responsible action for any outcome as a result of any false information provided, or withheld from Elite.
- Elite request that all Clients advise Elite of any special or medical requirements are needed to make the Clients experience at Elite Photography Studio more comfortable and accessible.
- We forbid the use of ANY DRINKS within the studio photography areas
- 9. Customer Service Contact Information:
- All queries and complaints should be logged initially with Elite (please see our return/refund policy above). Query and complaint escalations may be passed to and dealt with by Head Office (Elite Photography Ltd). Financial processes such as paying Elite, credit issue and refunding are dealt with by Elite Photography Ltd at The Studio, 3 Market Hill, St Ives, Cambs, PE27 5AL.